Saturday, April 23, 2016

Beautiful


Witness how the heart takes flight,
with a look, with a word, a radiant face.
For precious moments there is light,
and the day is won and the spirit regained.
A love and friendship share this space,
where silent hopes are contained.

Brilliant morning and shining days,
do grow pale when compared to these.
What say you now of my careful ways,
and the stories within me now left untold?
A smile greets a child so easy to please,
an expression of joy and never old.

A deep breath and now I'm certain,
and more certain than all my yesterdays.
Patience is my trial, hence my burden,
I should prevail, if my intentions are true.
Tomorrow's a long road in many ways,
be there a road for me and for you.

Winter's rose now blooms so sweet,
seasons of life find me alive once more.
Kindness is sweeter the days we meet,
near or far, time and distances do not part.
Life is now more complete than before,
lifted by wings that lighten a heart.


Brian Francis Hudon
April 23, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment